Sunday, March 17, 2019

Mayflash F500 unboxing

Yesterday my Mayflash F500 Universal Arcade Fightstick arrived.

In the next following days I'm going to test it with a few games to understand if I did a good purchase or not, but in the meanwhile I made a few pictures during the unboxing.





The Mayflash F500 arrives well-packed in a 40 x 30 cm. box: it's very hard to have it damaged by the shipment, since the joystick itself is kept still by some protective polystyrene pieces.




The package includes:

  • The joystick.
  • An octagonal plate that can be used for replacing the pre-installed square one.
  • An usb cable for attaching Psx/Xbox joypad (mandatory if you want to use those systems).
  • Instructions
I was looking for an entry-level joystick, let's see if this will meet my expectations...


Mayflash F500

No comments:

Post a Comment